Saturday, January 3, 2015

SOLD

                                     Sold

On August 10th 2017, we said goodbye to Emily Grace.  She was the magic carpet that took us safely around the world and she will always be a part of our lives. We wish the new owners well and were pleased to hear that they will keep our daughter's name on the transom.  Keep your eyes out in New England waters and you may see our magic carpet slipping by.




I plan to keep this blog on the internet for the foreseeable future.  I hope that folks will continue to get useful information from the archived entries at the left and maybe our story will inspire others to follow a similar path

Tom



4 comments:

Hudson River Boater said...

I just want to Thank You "The Crew of Emily Grace" For sharing your Amazing Experience!
I have read your Blog from the beginning once I found your Blog on Drift Aways Blog.

Emily has a Lifetime of stores and experiences to be shared. What you did is some thing that I think not even the 1% of the people in world would ever attempt it-- Not even the Mega Yacht owners..

Tom, Kim and Emily said...

You're welcome. And thank you for your kind words.
Tom

John/Jack said...

As many have said along the way, "Thanks so much for sharing your adventures." Your words have been inspirational and helpful to those of us who have not (yet) taken the plunge of going to sea for a long period of time. Welcome back to New England and I wish you well in your new adventures!

Anonymous said...

Well you did it.Dan Hovenstein and Al Brown and I didn't know if you could make it, because all we saw you do at work was laugh ! And tell your wife, I haven't found anyone that cleans my teeth as good as her.Ron Langlais and all of us were following you since Dan, Ron and myself are retired.I've been in your house ,since Ken and Donna are friends.If you get an E-mail (?) let me know